To work with our client’s in-house architect to develop the initial concept lighting layout for the reception atrium into a workable design to create an entrance with impact.
- Achieve suitable overall light levels using LED downlights as high-level ambient lighting and suspended HALO Pendants with direct and indirect lighting as feature lighting and localised reception desk lighting
- DALI Dimmable to be controlled using daylight sensors
- Emergency lighting to be integrated within high-level LED downlights
- Energy efficient solution
- Long lifespan / low maintenance especially important to 7m mounting height of LED downlights
- 4 No HALO LED Pendants sized from 650mm – 1250mm c/w Direct/ Indirect lighting and finished in Pure White RAL9016. DALI Dimmable LED Drivers were installed to all fittings
- 4 No 5m White ceiling rose suspension kit for HALO LED Pendants
- 24 No 24/44w Powaled LED downlights for a high-level atrium and 1st-floor landing. A number of these included DALI dimmable LED drivers and integral emergency backup
Working closely with the client’s architect, interior designer, quantity surveyor and electrical contractor, a breathtaking reception area was created to highlight impressive design features.
Download Case Study PDF
Click here for printable version