Replace all existing bulkhead lighting within the common areas and front external entrances of Ludham Block to achieve the following outcomes.
- Improved safety and security for building users
- Ensure compliance of mains and emergency lighting with current regulations
- Improved overall building aesthetics
- Reduction of overall energy consumption
- Reduction of vandalism to luminaires
- Improved functionality of switching for building users
This project is part of the ongoing redevelopment of the Gospel Oak Housing Estate redevelopment.
Southampton Road, Camden, North West London , NW5.
- LED Die – cast vandal resistant bulkheads c/w switching sensors to be installed to all common areas
- Integral three hour emergency back up to be included within luminaires
- External floodlighting to remain in place
- Lux levels to conform to current regulations
Services we Provided the Client
- Initial site survey to measure all areas
- Produced full lighting calculations for both emergency and mains lighting
- Compiled luminaire schedules for all areas
- Call off service to keep site storage to a minimum
120 No Cohort Die- cast 14w LED bulkheads c/w white base and high performance opal diffuser with integral microwave presence detector to all internal common areas and front external entrances . Three hour integral emergency backup was included within a number of the luminaires. all internal common areas. Three hour integral emergency backup was included
The new lighting and redecoration to the common areas has greatly transformed the building creating a more pleasant environment for the building users whilst reducing energy consumption and decreasing the ongoing maintenance costs incurred with an older installation.