Do you ever get asked to match obsolete light fittings where replacements are needed due to product failure or a requirement to upgrade the existing luminaires to include modern control gear?
“With our popular Refurbishment Solutions package, Mount Lighting can help! We have the ability to:”
- Remove existing control gear, lamp holders and cabling where the old components have burnt out or had simply reached the end of their lifecycle.
- Upgrade luminaires from outdated Switch Start control to include modern High-Frequency Control Gear to improve energy efficiency.
- Provide Bespoke Gear Trays to upgrade luminaires from Fluorescent to LED technology.
Our Services have been used on a number of projects including Hospitals and Hotels where the following criteria needed to be met:
- Existing luminaire design needed to be retained and the luminaires had reached the end of their serviceable life.
- Downtime of occupied areas was an issue when carrying out refurbishment works due to the availability of new luminaires.
- The existing emergency lighting within the building was inefficient.
- The existing lighting needed to be upgraded in line with current regulations.
- There was a requirement to include an additional lamp for the emergency lighting system or add specialist control components within the luminaires to ensure compatibility with the existing control systems.
“Give us a call with your requirements and we will be glad to work with you to provide an Intelligent Solution.”
Before and After photos.